Well being is our birthright, our truth and our responsibility. We are meant to feel good about who, what and where we are. When we feel adrift, we need to get back to our journey. Here is how...
Amy offers individual sessions, group coaching and workshops all geared towards shining a light inward to help you facilitate a joyful and engaged life.
Each session is filled with it's own energy and tools based on the client's or the group's needs. Life is dynamic and every meeting together will follow the change. Plan on tools that utilize writing, drawing, reading, visualizations, and others that engage the senses and fuel the creative process. You need not be a creative type to benefit from the use of such tools. As humans we hardwired to create.
- Certified Life Coach Professional, 2013-present
- Completed CEUs in USCs Lifestyle Redesign Program 2012-2013
- Co-facilitator of Lighten the Way coaching program 2012-2014
- Occupational Therapist, 2008-present
- Yoga teacher, 2001-present
- Certified Nia teacher, 1999-present
- Life Journeyer 1975-present, seeking PhD in Life